Laura will help you choose the appropriate song, work with you until you sing it to perfection and advise you how to perform so you feel confident. She’ll help you with any and all preparations you will need to make for the occasion.
• Regular student concerts give all current students a chance to perform, in front of an audience of other students, complete with a professional PA system. As students are performing only for each other at our concerts, it’s a very supportive audience, and all levels of experience take part.
• Laura will work with you in a safe, encouraging environment, and you’ll have a lot of fun doing it. Students always feel so elated after performing!
• Knowing you have a performance coming up gives you an exciting goal and something to work towards, even if it will be your first time. Don’t worry, you won't be the only one!
• Anyone who feels more comfortable performing in a group (two or more) can take group lessons to prepare for the student concert.
• If you aren’t ready to sing, you are welcome to just come and listen.
SPECIAL OCCASION COACHING:
• Milestone birthdays or anniversaries
• Funerals of a relative or friend
• Karaoke evenings
• Company Christmas parties
• Farewell parties
• Other special events
Birthdays & Anniversaries:
Would you like to surprise a friend or relative with the gift of a song you’ve learned just for them? They’ll be thrilled!
Is a friend or relative getting married, or do you have your own wedding plans? Nothing will delight your loved one and guests more than the total surprise of a song from you. Laura has coached students many times for this and it’s always been a huge success.
A heartfelt song at a funeral is a truly meaningful tribute and can be a huge comfort to friends and relatives.
Never again arrive unprepared!
Company Christmas Parties or Farewell Parties:
Here’s an idea! Get your buddies to sing with you. Take group singing lessons to surprise your co-workers and/or friends.